We're excited to welcome you to the campus of Indiana University for our second-ever Learning Sciences Graduate Student (LSGS) Conference! With the conference a month and a half away, we figured we'd help you start planning an important part of your conference experience: what and where you'll eat!
Registered participants will enjoy light hors d'oeuvres on Thursday, October 19, during the poster session. On Friday, October 20, registered participants will receive a breakfast.
If you register by September 19, you will receive a complementary lunch on Friday, October 20.
Locations listed below would be ideal spots to grab dinner on Thursday and/or Friday evenings with individuals who share common interests. (Be sure to sign up for an affinity group during check-in!)
On Campus, South of the School of Education (SOE) Building
The Restaurants at Woodland, Jones Avenue
- A Cut Above, chophouse with grilled-to- order meats and fish
- Bloomingberry, custom frozen yogurt and smoothies
- Caliente, old world Latin recipes with a modern flair
- Fusion, rotating international cuisine
- Mangia, fresh Italian classics
- Romaine, build-your-own salad bar
- The Clubhouse, breakfast, sandwiches and more
- The Round, espresso bar with Starbucks coffee and treats
- The Stone Grill, authentic burgers, chicken sandwiches and more